Review the openness of institutional websites:
- to what extent is the content openly licensed, and tagged as such?
- to what extent are these websites built using free and open-source software? Is this documented?
- to what extent is the website content properly archived, e.g. with the Internet Archive? And what about content linked from the website?
- if the robots.txt has restrictions, are these justified?
- do the websites use the Memento protocol?
- how do the websites perform when used from various platforms (Linux, OSX, Windows, ...), devices (desktop, smartphone, tablet, screen readers ...) or locations?
- are job ads, event announcements, notes on construction work and other rather ephemeral pieces of information included in any of the above?